Industry Sponsorship Opportunities
The ISAKOS Knee Arthroplasty Committee invites our industry partners to participate in the ISAKOS Virtual Course: New Technologies in Knee Arthroplasty, held on April 10, 2021.
This half-day course, featuring international, world-renowned faculty discussing the latest technologies in knee arthroplasty through expert lectures, case-based discussions
and live question and answer forums, will offer industry the opportunity to showcase your company and products through sponsorship of this virtual meeting.
Sponsorship in the amount of $10,000 offers the following benefits:
- 30-45 second pre-recorded "commercial" played during the course
- Verbal recognition of support at the beginning and end of the virtual course
- Corporate logo displayed prior to the virtual course
- Recognition on ISAKOS emails promoting the course
- Recognition on the ISAKOS virtual course website, to include the program's homepage and registration page
- Recognition in the virtual meeting's social media promotions, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Recognition and link to corporate video in introductory "chat" welcome message from the moderator to panelists and attendees
- Information on course registrants, to include name, institution and country
Please direct sponsorship questions to Beverlee Galstan, ISAKOS Director of Development.