ISAKOS 2021: Global in late November 2021, provides a variety of new preventative, therapeutic and surgical technique information,
allowing participants who attend to expand their knowledge and enhance their surgical skills. ISAKOS 2021: Global will feature an innovative
combination of engaging interaction with international experts, cutting-edge surgical demonstrations, and instructional symposia that will offer live
Q&A with premier faculty and renowned local hosts. Throughout ISAKOS 2021: Global, participants will have the opportunity to chat and discuss
with faculty during presentations and live discussions. Registrants also will gain online access to on-demand symposia and lectures, plus over
1,000 e-posters and paper presentations. As a bonus, registrants will benefit from 30 days of exclusive access to all content.
Explore what makes ISAKOS 2021: Global different from other virtual meetings and conferences.
ISAKOS 2021: Global Content:
- Scientific Papers
- Symposia & Case-Based Discussions
- Surgical Demonstrations
- ePoster Presentations
- Congress Awards
- Industry Sponsored Channel
- CME Certification
- Global, virtual meeting with 16 consecutive hours of programming
- A mix of live and on-demand, pre-recorded presentations from world renowned faculty
- Attendees choose their participation and time to tune-in live
- Content will be available to registrants, on-demand for 30 days following the event
Four Host Studios Around the World!
with the ISAKOS Presidential Line and Program Chairs as Moderators
- Cape Town Studio to kick off the meeting and host programming from 17:00 to approximately 21:00 (Cape Town Time Zone)
- Buenos Aires Studio to host programming from approximately 16:00 to 20:00 (Buenos Aires Time Zone)
- San Francisco Studio to host programming from approximately 15:00 to 19:00 (Pacific Time Zone)
- Sydney Studio to host programming from approximately 14:00 to 18:00 (Sydney Time Zone, Sunday November, 28)
Congress Access On-the-Go, Download the ISAKOS Mobile App
Connect with other members and attendees, manage your participation, explore
ISAKOS member benefits and more - all in the palm of your hands! Take ISAKOS
on-the-go with you and never miss the latest news, updates, and offerings
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical
Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and
Sports Medicine. The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
How to Claim CME Certification & Presentation Certificates
Immediately after the Congress, attendees will receive and e-mail from ISAKOS with a link to an online evaluation and instructions. Once the course evaluation
has been completed, an automatic link to download and print CME Certificate(s) will be provided.
Attendees may login to myCongress at any time, after completion of the evaluation, to re-download or print certificates.
Presenter Certificates will be available for each presentation, individually. Please note, only presenting authors are listed on certificates for e-posters and scientific papers.
- Discuss new initiatives in medicine and technology as they relate to arthroscopy, knee surgery and orthopaedic sports medicine.
- Evaluate clinical cases and advance the practice of evidence-based, informed orthopaedic care.
- Demonstrate the application of current techniques, procedures and research.
- Identify and analyze current research data pertaining to the management of ankle, foot, knee, hip, wrist, elbow and shoulder problems, and to sports medicine.
Any health care practitioner specializing in arthroscopy, knee surgery or orthopaedic sports medicine, including:
- Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Orthopaedic Physician Assistants
- Physical Therapists
- Orthopaedic Residents
- Orthopaedic Fellows