This webinar will cover novel and exciting concepts in injury prevention, rehabilitation, and return to play following sports medicine injury and/or surgery. A multidisciplinary panel will use best available evidence to demonstrate these evolving domains in a dynamic case-based format.
Franco Della Vedova, MD
Philippe Landreau, MD
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Seth L. Sherman, MD
- Prevention: Can We Really Reduce Injuries with a Prevention Program?
- Biologics in Sports Medicine: Can it Help?
- Arthrogenic Muscle Inhibition: What is it?
- Psychological Readiness to Return to Sport after ACL Reconstruction
- Return to Sport: Soccer after ACL Reconstruction. An ISAKOS Consensus
Celeste Dix, PT, PhD, DPT
David H. Figueroa, MD
Alberto Gobbi, MD
Lynn Snyder-Mackler, PT, ScD, FAPTA
Bertrand Sonnery-Cottet, MD
ISAKOS is pleased to partner with Wordly to offer real-time translation in 15+ languages on-demand during the ISAKOS Webinar: Evolving Concepts in Injury Prevention, Rehabilitation, and Return to Play!
Please follow the set-up instructions to access Wordly during an ISAKOS Webinar.