Develop and maintain ISAKOS history, and distribute to members via the internet, publications,
ISAKOS Newsletter and other means.
Chair, Deputy Chair(s), up to 15 members, staff liaison
John Bartlett, AM MB BS, FRACS, FAOA
Gary G. Poehling, MD
Deputy Chair, 2021-2023
Ramon Cugat Bertomeu, MD, PhD SPAIN
José F. Huylebroek, MD BELGIUM
Peter T. Myers, MBBS, FRACS, FAOrthA AUSTRALIA
Philippe Noel Neyret, MD, PhD, Prof. FRANCE
Barry R. Tietjens, FRACS NEW ZEALAND
Willem M. van der Merwe, MBChB, FCS(SA)Ortho SOUTH AFRICA
Rene E. Verdonk, Prof em , MD, PhD BELGIUM
Per A. Renström, MD, PhD SWEDEN
The following charges are for June 2019 – June 2021
- Develop a historical reference document on the founding and history of ISAKOS.
- Collect and organize photographs and other historical documents and artifacts for Archive purposes.
- Develop method for continual documentation of ISAKOS achievements and important moments.
- Advance the fulfillment/achievement of the ISAKOS Strategic Plan. Consider with all Committee initiatives how projects will assist in the accomplishment of the ISAKOS Strategic Plan.
- Quarterly Report to the Board of Directors on activities and accomplishments on charges above due as scheduled.