Advance the mission and vision of ISAKOS through high quality publications related to arthroscopy,
knee surgery and orthopaedic sports medicine.
Body of Work: Produce high quality publications related to arthroscopy, knee surgery and orthopaedic sports
Chair, Deputy Chair and up to 15 additional members.
Jon Karlsson, MD, PhD, Prof.
Alberto Gobbi, MD
Deputy Chair, 2021-2023
João Espregueira-Mendes, MD, PhD PORTUGAL
Andreas B. Imhoff, MD, Prof. GERMANY
Mustafa Karahan, Prof. TURKEY
Jason L. Koh, MD, MBA UNITED STATES
Aaron J. Krych, MD UNITED STATES
Philippe Landreau, MD UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
John G. Lane, MD UNITED STATES
Umile Giuseppe Longo, MD, MSc, PhD, Prof. ITALY
Giuseppe Milano, MD ITALY
Sérgio R. Piedade, MD, MSc, PhD BRAZIL
Nuno Sevivas, MD, PhD PORTUGAL
Sachin Ramchandra Tapasvi, MBBS, MS, DNB, FRCS INDIA
Roshan M. Wade, MS(Orth), DOrtho, FCPS, DNB(Orth) INDIA
Daniel C. Wascher, MD UNITED STATES
Norimasa Nakamura, MD, PhD JAPAN
The following charges are for June 2019 – June 2021
- In collaboration with Clinical Committees, develop and propose a series of publications (books and booklets - 100 page minimum) to include specific topics and editors.
- Manage and develop timelines with committees for their publications. Oversee progress to ensure completion.
- Develop with publisher timelines for production of publications for release at ISAKOS Congress.
Global Link and Online Education
- Review existing publications for expansion online to include quizzes, videos, etc.
- Seek additional publications for release to ISAKOS membership.
- Review current publishing agreements to optimize ISAKOS exposure and financial gain.
- Quarterly Report to the Board of Directors on activities and accomplishments on charges above due as scheduled.
Note: Publications Committee is independent of Newsletter and Journal of ISAKOS efforts.