Guide and direct ISAKOS as it develops new information for members via the internet, publications, ISAKOS Newsletter and other means on wide-ranging activities (not limited to Education).
Body of Work: Develop proactive communication strategies to promote the Society and its membership as
arthroscopy, knee and orthopaedic sports medicine experts. Identify and promote noteworthy information for
dissemination to the ISAKOS Membership via the ISAKOS website, Global Link and Social Media.
Chair, Deputy Chair(s), up to 15 members, staff liaison
José F. Huylebroek, MD
Emmanouil V. Brilakis, MD, MSc, PhD
Deputy Chair, 2021-2023
Fariborz Azizi, MD IRAN, ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF
Berte Bøe, MD, PhD NORWAY
Gianluca Camillieri, MD ITALY
Jesus Ignacio Cardona-Munoz, MD, MSc MEXICO
Daniel W. Green, MD, MS, FACS UNITED STATES
Yuichi Hoshino, MD, PhD JAPAN
Ki-Mo Jang, MD, PhD, Prof. KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
Sang Hak Lee, MD, PhD KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
Umile Giuseppe Longo, MD, MSc, PhD, Prof. ITALY
Theodorakys Marín Fermín, MD QATAR
Christopher L. Mccrum, MD UNITED STATES
Vikram A. Mhaskar, MBBS, MS(Orth), MCh(Orth), ECFMG INDIA
Lisandro Nardin, MD ARGENTINA
Samuel Okoth Owinga, MMED(Surg) KENYA
Stephen L. Lyman, PhD UNITED STATES
The following charges are for June 2019 – June 2021
- Evaluate, modify, update and create innovative concepts and uses of the ISAKOS website.
- Assist the ISAKOS Office in the promotion and management of the ISAKOS International Fellowship & Residency Program Registry.
- ISAKOS Member Communication & Social Media
- Assist in the development of ISAKOS Members Updates, sent bi-monthly.
- Assist in the management of ISAKOS Social Networking by actively participating in ISAKOS social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, etc.).
ISAKOS Global Link
- Assist the ISAKOS Education Committee and Global Link Editor in evaluating, modifying, updating and creating innovative concepts and uses of ISAKOS Global Link.
- Assist the ISAKOS Education Committee and Global Link Editor in developing policy and guidelines for ISAKOS Global Link content availability to general public vs. ISAKOS registered users vs. ISAKOS members.
- Assist the Newsletter Editor with content and ideas for the ISAKOS Newsletter.
- Advance the fulfillment/achievement of the ISAKOS Strategic Plan. Consider with all Committee initiatives how projects will assist in the accomplishment of the ISAKOS Strategic Plan.
- Quarterly Report to the Board of Directors on activities and accomplishments on charges above due as scheduled.